Sunday, October 2, 2011

Assignment 3

So, I've created and reviewed my inspiration file to find what familiar thing/person/place I am drawn to capturing with my camera.  It is clear that I love to take close ups of my children.  I just explained to the girls that for my next photo class assignment I have to take 50 photos of them.  My youngest turned from her task and I wish you could have heard her tone as she said, "What?  50 photos of us?"  They do tire of me constantly snapping photos of them.  This should be an interesting assignment!  Here's my oldest being camera fed up shy from this past weekend.
Camera Shy Emma


Blogged for the class: Finding Your Eye .

7 comments:

  1. i love this shot it tells the story of your poor harrassed children trying to escape ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun story and image! Yes I can identify, my son used to be my favorite subject until he just started completely running away from the camera. I look forward to seeing the results of this exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! I love the story behind it and feel you really captured the, uh, "mood" of your subjects ;) Can't wait to see more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these precious little hands. You've done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting - I really appreciate the feedback!